10 apr 2017 - 9 jun 2017 [open in google calendar]
Department of Mathematics, University of Bari
The period is focused on a series of research minicourses, open also to masters and graduate students and Postdocs, and a research conference.
The minicourses will be given by:
• Ugo Boscain (École Polytechnique Palaiseau): ``Geometric Control Theory", May 22-26
• Annalisa Cesaroni (Università di Padova): ``An introduction to Variational Mean Field Games", May 3-5
• Aram Karakhanyan (University of Edinburgh): ``Regularity for nonlinear free boundary problems", April 10-21
• Connor Mooney (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich): ``Singularities in the calculus of variations", April 10-21
• Matteo Novaga (Università di Pisa): ``An introduction to Mean Curvature Flow", May 4-10
• Joaquim Serra (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich): ``Elliptic and parabolic nonlocal equations", May 15-19
• Enrico Valdinoci (University of Melbourne -- Università di Milano): ``Some perspectives in nonlocal equations", April 10-23, May 1-21, June 5–9
• Vincenzo Vespri (Università di Firenze): ``Qualitative properties for solutions of the p-Laplacian operator", June 5-9
Organizers: Serena Dipierro.
Speakers: Ugo Boscain, Annalisa Cesaroni, Aram Karakhanyan, Connor Mooney, Matteo Novaga, Joaquim Serra, Enrico Valdinoci, Vincenzo Vespri.