Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 25 - 28 Oct 2016: Workshop in Geometric Measure Theory, Shape Optimisation and Free Boundaries SISSA, Trieste
- 1 - 4 Nov 2016: Transport phenomena in collective dynamics: from micro to social hydrodynamics: A joint FIM-KiNet conference KI-Net Workshop at FIM, ETH-Zurich
- 7 - 11 Nov 2016: Optimal Transportation and Applications Scuola Normale Superiore
- 16 - 18 Nov 2016: Workshop on Calculus of Variations and Nonlinear PDE's Università degli Studi del sannio, Benevento
- 21 - 25 Nov 2016: Shape Optimization and Isoperimetric and Functional Inequalities CIRM-Luminy (France)
- 21 - 21 Nov 2016: Nonlinear PDEs & Gradient Flows: Analytical and Numerical Aspects TU Wien
- 21 - 25 Nov 2016: Fall School on PDEs and Probability African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in Mbour, Senegal
- 8 - 12 Dec 2016: Geometric Analysis and Control Theory Novosibirsk, Russia
- 6 - 11 Feb 2017: ETH-ITS Winter School on "CONSERVATIVE DYNAMICS" Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 13 - 16 Feb 2017: Miniworkshop on dislocations, plasticity, and fracture SISSA, Trieste, Italy.
- 5 - 9 Jun 2017: Ninth Summer School in Analysis and Applied Mathematics Rome, Sapienza University, Department of Mathematics
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers